What is the best face care product you've ever used or use?

I have combination skin.. I just cant seem to find face care products that work for me

wifeNmom76

Asked by wifeNmom76 at 4:22 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would like to know, too. My face is oily, but it peels also, and it's very prone to acne.
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 4:51 AM on May. 22, 2011

• As a Beauty Therapist I've tried many skin care products and right now I'm hooked on Visible Solutions skin care... I like the product so much I've started selling it... have customers in USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand!
    dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 5:23 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Murad they sell it in salons and online. It's available for all skin types. I used it for oily skin and it took care of my adult acne.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 5:27 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Mary Kay!!! I love it!!! Go to marykay.com or message me and i will send you samples to try.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:45 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I have dry/sensitive skin and could never find anything that worked as well as the claims (not OTC stuff, not Mary Kay, etc.). I started using the Aubrey Organics line and it's been wonderful. Most times, after I wash, I don't even need a moisturizer - that's never been the case with any other products. I use 100% argan oil or jojoba oil or neroli oil as my moisturizer, sinks right in and leaves my skin soft and glowing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on May. 22, 2011

• The best face care products I've ever used were homemade using active ingredients from SkinActives.

My favorite ingredients are Canvas cream, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Mitochondrial Concentrate and ELS Serum. 

Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:13 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I agree with Anon. Aubrey organics is a great line. I currently use Devita cleanser, face scrub, toner, and moisterizer. Love it!!! This brand is so gentle.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 9:34 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I use Estee Lauder and I love it.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 10:35 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Neutrogena moisture spf 30 for combination skin and Clinique superbalanced makeup. They are the best. I have always had combination skin and I've used these for 20 years
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:17 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I was a skin care junkie...trying everything. The only time I saw a huge change in my skin was with Arbonne International's RE9 Advanced anti-aging line. Saw such a fantastic result that I started selling it as well. All of my girlfriends use it...it's a must see product. Clinical tests showed visible results in 24 hours. Good luck, there are lots of choices out there.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:23 AM on May. 23, 2011