I am looking for a reasonably priced exfoliant for my face.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 4:40 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• used coffee grounds. its scrubs the face and helps with dead skin and the caffien helps wake it up. been doing it for years.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:49 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I've recently been using a Yes to Carrots exfoliant. It costs around $10 but I think thats a bit expensive. The St. Ives apricot scrub is pretty good and fairly cheap. I also have a walnut shell exfoliating facial sponge that I got from Wal-Mart for a couple bucks that works REALLY good.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 5:10 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I personally think the best and cheapest exfoliant is baking soda; just mix some in with your favorite cleanser (or you can use just a bit of water) to make a paste, smooth it and rub it over your face, clean off with a washcloth and then rinse a few times. Leaves my skin incredibly soft without super harsh abrasives.

U can also use leftover coffee grounds mixed in with some jojoba oil but I've found that those are a bit too harsh on my face but work great on my body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on May. 22, 2011

• By far and away, the best exfoliant I have ever used is Pumpkin Enzyme Peel from SkinActives.  At $9.50 for 1 ounce (a 3-month supply when used three times weekly, little goes a long way) it is reasonably priced.

Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:05 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Click on Nature's Beauty Secrets by Dawn Gallagher. She'll give you a great answer that you could use items from your own kitchen. I do believe coffee grounds are one of her suggestions. You'll love her ideas and suggestions. She is a personal friend, a model, a mom, and a writer. You can also find her on FaceBook.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 1:08 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I prefer using Clarisonic Face brush with my regular cleanser. It is amazing!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:30 PM on May. 22, 2011

• A washcloth with a little Dove for sensitive skin is my favorite. I haven't found any others I like.
    Anonymous

• St. Ives Green Tea Scrub is my favorite!!! It's also very reasonably priced. I also like St. Ives Apricot Scrub.
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 5:23 PM on May. 22, 2011

• You get what you pay for... Let me introduce you to Visible Solutions One Minute Wonder... it has no grains or abrasives and is aloe based so very gentle on the skin... and you will see visible results in 60 seconds!
    dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 5:15 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Oil of Olay?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:23 AM on May. 22, 2011