Not comment on our son's pics--ever(in law related)

My sil has never commented on any of our son's pics. I thought it was odd at first when I brought him home but I ended up just letting it go. Ds is 13 months and no comments---ever.

Dh's parents called tonight but no message so I went onto his sisters facebook page to see if there is anything about the call(his grandpa was in the hospital recently). I thought maybe it would be on there(what the call was about).This is why I went to her page and when I discovered what I am about to write.

I notice that she had commented on a friend's baby--saying how cute she is. I thought how odd because she has never said anything about her nephew(she has never shown disdain but quite the opposite). She dosn't seem to be too fond of me but tolerates me. Dh and I share a page....but still, this is her nephew.

Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• My inlaws never have commented on my kids on anything they do,have done or their pics, and half of these people are no longer in our lives, (to much drama) but as far as the picture thing don't worry bout it, it will do you no good and will start drama you don't need or want. if she is annoying then just ignore her as much as possible, but you are right it is odd but then again there are a lot of odd people out there!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:07 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I think that there are bigger fish to fry and bigger concerns.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:28 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I know. I just thought it was odd and the phone call is the reason I was on that page.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:30 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Maybe she is more comfortable commenting on her friends pictures if they are closer. This isn't something I'd send anytime worrying about.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:31 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Maybe. I am not worried, just find it odd.
    It could be that she is more comfortable. I have always been kind to her but for some reason I she does not like me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:35 AM on May. 22, 2011

• She probably takes for granted that you know she thinks he is wonderful. She may think it not needed or wanted to be exclaiming over how darling he is.

Answer by Bmat at 6:15 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I am sure she knows this lol. I don't expect a lot of ohh how cute comments or anything. I guess I just don't understand lol. I am an aunt so I find it a bit odd.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:20 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I think my son is cute so that is all that matters....and I don't think she thinks he is ugly or anything. I wanna say that. I just thought it was odd but now I have a little perspective.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:27 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I think your looking into things too much I would worry about if she comments or not on fb

traren

Answer by traren at 6:58 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Thank you. I am definitely not saying anything because I don't know if I want the answer and that says it, I should leave it alone.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:08 PM on May. 22, 2011