How do i know im pregnant?

Im a freshman in college, i pay for all my classes and work to part time jobs,i cant really afford a baby now.
My boyfriend and I know the consequences to having unprotected sex, but hes not worried. hes in the marines, but not as active duty until next year.

I have been on the depoprovera birth control shot regularly for two years now, and havent had a period until the last couple months, im scared maybe we had an accident?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• did you take a pregnancy test? that would be the first step. then go from there...you have options...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:40 AM on May. 22, 2011

• take a test.
    traren

Answer by traren at 6:54 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I was on the shot several years ago and there were times when I didn't menstruate either, and I wasn't pregnant.

I'd take a test and talk to a doctor.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:00 AM on May. 22, 2011

• First step is to take a pregnancy test. You also need to talk to bf and let him know about your concerns. Tell him how you feel and make sure he understands what kind of strain a new baby would be.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:05 AM on May. 22, 2011

• A lot of women don't menstruate on the shot but you should take a test if you are concerned.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:15 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Take a test.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:16 AM on May. 22, 2011

• IF YOU HAVE SEX YOU HAVE A 100% CHANCE OF GETTING PREGNANT!!!!!!!
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:05 PM on May. 22, 2011