How long does morning sickness last?

eatingfor2245

Asked by eatingfor2245 at 6:37 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• for me the WHOLE pregnancy!!! Good Luck!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:42 AM on May. 22, 2011

• It can last only a short while but can last the entire pregnancy.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:57 AM on May. 22, 2011

• It depends upon the person, and the pregnancy. For some, it subsides by the second trimester. For others, it's the entire pregnancy. For lucky ones, they never get it. I got lucky with my first. I never had it. With this one, I had horrible nausea from around week 7 to around week 9. I'm 10 weeks along now, and it seems to have subsided.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:33 AM on May. 22, 2011

• For my son last year only the first trimester, then a little towards the end of the third, since he was pressing on my stomache the whole time :) This time around with my daughter I have been sick every day, with 2 1/2 months left to go :( My worst day was a few weeks ago. My hubby was at work so I had to take care of our son, who was sick and had diarrhea. Every diaper change made me throw up, and there were probably 12 or so during the day. Funny part was it wasn't the stinky poo, it was the desitin smell that killed me.
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 8:35 AM on May. 22, 2011

• it depends with my first i only got sick a few times and with this one im jst now feeling better im 15weeks now and the nausesness went way but the feeling of just needing to puke is still there...talk to your doc thy might have suggestions for ya..mine told me to try wild honey cough drops that helpped alot! GL
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:31 AM on May. 22, 2011

• For some, ALL the way through pregnancy. For me, I didnt have it at all
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:10 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Depends on you. I'm almost 20 weeks and its very very mild compared to what it was, but not completely gone. Defiantly by 43 weeks you'll be over your morning sickness. Hang in there.
    ladykyr

Answer by ladykyr at 3:46 PM on May. 22, 2011