What does DH stand for? I guess I watched too many baseball games....The only thing coming to mind is designated hitter.. lol

Kelli3702

Asked by Kelli3702 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• dear husband
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• lol! that's funny. but yeah it means "dear husband". I kind of think it's lame....
    Anonymous

• OK how obvious is it that i haven't been doing this very long????? lol I spend all my time at the football/baseball field or in the basketball gyms.
    Kelli3702

Answer by Kelli3702 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I say it to talk about my Husband so its Dear Husband!! But It doesn't mean I think that all the Time!! How about this one? How do you know if you mean Sister in Law or Son in law if you Say SIL??
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• it can also mean damn husband
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 7:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Darling, dear, Dumb, dreded- Husband. LOL pick one term. I'm sure each ladies DD is different.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I like damn husband! lol!
    Anonymous