Gas prices. Has it made you change how much you drive?

Now I try to shop with all the stores close together. Park my car and hit different stores. That way I save gas.

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 7:15 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Travel

• We buy more at the grocery store at one time, so we don't have to make extra trips there. It also helps that my little girl is out of school for the summer. And my step daughter is going to stay all summer and visit her mother every two weeks for the weekend... So that will save alot of time and money.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 6:21 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I still drive the same as I use to and gas prices have dropped here. Its less than $4/gallon....yaaay, hope it keeps dropping.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:12 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I was already trying to group trips together, so no, I can't really drive any less than I do.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:21 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Nope. Doesn't change how little we drive. We spend maybe 60 bucks on gas per month, because everything is on base and we don't really need to go far to get what we need.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:33 AM on May. 22, 2011

• No but it costs me approx $90 to fill up now :( Gas here was approx $4.25/gallon.
    FDNYwife

Answer by FDNYwife at 7:45 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Nope, I still have to run the kids to school and sports, and my DD to her therapies. We have always just did whatever shopping we needed to do before or after those trips
    Jenn5142

Answer by Jenn5142 at 7:56 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Nope, still have to drive a minimum of 140 miles a day for work :/. Gas here is $3.76/gallon right now, has come down over a quarter in the last 4 weeks.
    Anonymous

• No, but I don't drive very much most days.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:40 PM on May. 22, 2011