I'm scared

I'm trying to drive and I just had a Mri done on tuesday. find out result on tuesday the 24th i scared because I don't know what they are going to fine and the MRI about my lumbar spine. i have really bad lower back pain and leg pain. if it shown that i have somethime wrong with me I'm going to sue someone been going to a charpter for a year and orthaopeater dr for 3 or 4 years same problem .

my questions what so I do tell then to keep my mind off of the waiting.

kittycat813

Asked by kittycat813 at 9:28 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Health

• i have had lower back pain since 2003. as you said your back and legs hurt. they told me that my lumber 4-5 is the problem, i have disk degernative disease, ostoarithris, bulged disk, several others words i cannot spell, let alone say. it's a scatica nerve, which is your main never that runs from top to bottom causing your leg to hurt. as of today i am still dealing with it. they told me that cannot do surgery until it repsure (in my opinion explodes). i been to see a nerosugeon, he told me i had fibormaylia. i got to pain management, they have done injections, the last set i had hurt so bad that i refused to have anymore. so my everyday life is pills, which i hate, and i have to take them, lay down for another hour in the morning so i can walk. you know when the weather is changing. i have had elderly ppl tell me this. i believe it. good luck, if you want to talk about it, i am willing to listen. i know what you are saying
    shelbell210

Answer by shelbell210 at 9:52 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I have had lower back pain since I was in my teen years(got stepped on by a horse) and as you said my legs and back hurt all the time; I have a pinched nerve along with a couple disks that have to be put back in place from time to time; which I was told it is my sciatica nerve which is the main nerve that runs from top to bottom causing my leg to hurt; I been to see a nerosugeon, he told me i had Fibromyalgia; I take medicine every day for the pain and the Fibromyalgia; the weather plays a real big role in how I function during the day I have arthritis on top of heart problems; so I know how you feel; just try to do some activities that you enjoy that will keep your mind busy and off of what is to come; try to relax and don't dwell on it till the day comes. I had to do this till I had got my results from my heart doctor and it does help to talk to others also. I am here for you just PM
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:45 PM on May. 22, 2011