Have you seen the movie Rio?

i'm taking my 4 and a half year old to see it soon, i have two free movie tickets and while i really REALLY want to use them on the new Pirates movie, i don't think she'll sit through a 2+ hour movie. it's her first time in theaters also, so i figured something that suits her more appropriately would be the better choice. anyway, Rio is the only G rated and cartoon movie in theaters currently. since it's from the creators of Ice Age i'm sure it'll be cute.. but can anyone give me a heads up about it? did you like it, or was it a boring hour and a half of your life? lol

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:11 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• Rio is a great movie. Its funny and so cute. Its perfect for children and adults!
    genny21

Answer by genny21 at 10:13 AM on May. 22, 2011

• We want to see it as well -- I would take her to the 3D version though -- My 4 year-old can sit through a movie at the theater IF it's 3D.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:16 AM on May. 22, 2011