Sir Shrugsalot adult content

I've been trying to put the spark back into our marriage, so I've been asking DH to tell me what he finds sexy and what he doesn't. Whenever I ask him, he always shrugs and says "Whatever you want, Babe."

Come ON! That's not an answer to my question, I know it and he knows it, but that's all I ever hear from him on the subject. I know many women would LOVE to hear that their husbands believe in making the sex all about the woman's wants/needs, but is it so ridiculous to want to make it all about HIM occasionally and get some guidance on how to do that effectively? I couldn't have been more straightforward with him, I asked the questions in plain English.

What would you do in my place? Forget about it? Keep asking? What?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• he's probably scared he might hurt your feelings. What if he says "I love redheads" and you're blonde......i don't think that would make you feel too good. Some questions are better left unanswered.

But, when you're in in the "sack" next time...ask him what he wants you to do & that it's up to him. He'll tell ya when he is rock hard....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:24 AM on May. 22, 2011

• What do you mean? "What he finds sexy and what he doesn't"? When I hear that I automaticallything of body image.  Tall dark and handsome. If you are talking about sexual thing in the bed you might want to rephrase it.

Answer by louise2 at 10:28 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Try going to an adult store. If he likes to play RPG games like WoW you might strike paydirt by dressing up. If his intrest lie in bikes and cars, try dressing up like one of the girls in the magazine.

It doesn't matter how big you are or what you look like, he already thinks you are beautiful, so adding a bow on the package is what gets a lot of guys going.

If normally, he initiates, do the whole little whispers game. during dinner or just as you walk by, whisper "I'll be wearing red tonight." or something like that and then wear the red stockings/teddy/neglige. Or just "That shirt your wearing makes my mouth water." or "I love the way you barbeque." Little things you see in movies that guys do to girls actually work.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 11:16 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Oh yeah, I forgot. Some men want their woman to "attack them and tell them what to do." Try that too. It is fun!
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 11:19 AM on May. 22, 2011