Could I be pregnant?

I got my depo shot in March of this year. They told me to come back June 10 cuz they said my period should come on soon. all threw may i been havin sex with this guy i like and we didnt use protection. im gettin some syptoms but is it to early to tell? could i be pregnant now?

genny21

Asked by genny21 at 10:17 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a pregnancy test. It'll help ease your mind. If the test is negative, it could be because it's too early to tell and you could have a false negative so wait a couple of days and then take another one. If you haven't started your period by June 10th I'd explain the symptoms to your doctor. Again it's never a bad thing to take a test. Good luck!
    -Crystal

Answer by -Crystal at 10:30 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I thought Depo Provera was a birth control method? I would take a test anyway but I doubt that you are pregnant.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/birth-control-shot-depo-provera-4242.htm

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:18 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Yes No Maybe - take a test to be sure, see an obgyn to be sure.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:53 AM on May. 22, 2011