What is your biggest Money wasting habit?

We all are guilty of wasting money on something. I have to say my biggest money waster a month is cable. I have every channel, internet and phone with it. I save alot on the phone and internet by having this package BUT I dont even use all the channels. Half the time the channels stop working too since I am out in the country and our signal sucks.

So what do you waste money on? Cell services you dont use? Clothes you dont need? Or cable? Or what?

Asked by gemgem at 11:09 AM on May. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ours would be cigs. My husband smoke too damn much..its like a pack a day...UG i wish he would just stop smoking!
    brookenbrodyn

Answer by brookenbrodyn at 11:10 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Mine also smokes but I didnt count that lol, thats his biggest money wasting habit and I remind him every day.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 11:11 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Books! The kids and i are at booksamillion every other day at least! With 3 kids and myself that's alot of books!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 11:12 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I would love to get rid of our land line. I don't see the need with the cell phones but hubby won't hear of it. Cable is a close second; we have the most basic package but there would be a mutiny in this household if I got rid of it! We're pretty thrifty in other areas so couldn't do too much cutting back anywhere else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Its not a real waste but we have 1489 out of 1500 minutes left on my df and I cell phone plan, but thats because we have any mobile and we usually only call cells. Other than that its probably what he waste money on.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:21 AM on May. 22, 2011

• cell phone and landline
    I need the landline cause the cellphone does not have service in the house or if it does its in certain spots and than its not steady service. (we live out in the country)

The landline is barely used, just there in case of emergency and to get calls when people try the cell and I do not answer when I am home cause of the lack of service.

Than the cellphone which is virgin mobile, I pay $25/month but do not use it enough to use up the minutes (which I think is 200) and hardly ever text. I keep adding the $25 each month so the phone is not cut off.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:22 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I buy lots of Makeup, It's not really a waste because I am a makeup artist, but sometimes I buy things just for my enjoyment.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 11:23 AM on May. 22, 2011

• LOL I have virgin mobile the same plan you do too. And I never get many calls. I get texts and they are all from my kids. Sometimes I dont pay the bill.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 11:24 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Blu-rays, apps, yankee candle, and bath and body works stuff.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:31 AM on May. 22, 2011

• Soda, energy drinks, juices, flavored water, all those kinds of things. My hubs buys them all the time and all I see is the complete waste of money.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:38 AM on May. 22, 2011