McDouble?

Is it the same as a double cheeseburger? lol. I see they replaced "Double Cheeseburger" with "McDouble" on the dollar menu. I ordered a double cheeseburger tonight and I think it was just over a dollar. Is this a real change or did I not catch it right. Wow...I seriously must not have a life!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Food & Drink

• The McDouble took the place of the Double cheeseburger on the 1.00 menu. You can still get the double cheeseburger for about $1.19. The difference is the McDouble only has 1 piece of cheese, not 2 like the double cheeseburger. I saw a news story about it! LOL
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Whaat? Maybe it comes on a different bun? Yanno how the Big Mac and other big sandwiches come on sesame seed buns, but the Happy Meal size cheeseburger comes on a regular bun? Maybe the dollar menu McDouble thing is just two patties on a regular bun.

And I can't believe I just used all that McDonald's terminology correctly O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Ok, so to further embarrass myself, the double cheeseburger comes on a regular bun too. Oh, this is something I shouldn't even be discussing considering how huge and pregnant I am, feeling FAT FAT FAT lately! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• lol...thank you! I can't believe that made the news (well, actually I can!) lol!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2008