Anyone ever hear of "Wish upon a hero"?

It's a website that you grant wishes and people send you things... if your needy or if you just want something. It's seems legit to me, so I signed up.
anyone else? Did they really follow through with the offers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• can you tell me how to sign up money is very tight and its my little boys first christmas! i want to be able to give him the christmas he deserves
    Anonymous

• Go to wishuponahero.com, I know that it's worked for soem. People send out gift cards and items. You just make up a user name and password, I figured it all out today. Just dont give anyone your SSN, only your address IF they offer to grant your wish...
    Anonymous

• I sure hope that you get some help for this Christmas for your baby's "first"..... But, if not, remember that your child will not remember ANYthing about this Christmas that you don't tell him. Just focus of the "important" things (the friends and family in your life) and the blessings that you do have and don't stress over not being able to provide the Christmas that you dreamed of for your baby's first.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2008