Im freaking out here! adult content

i got my period a week early and honestly at first i thought that it was implantation bleeding. but the flow kept on getting heavier. ok so the reason y im freakin out is that this period just isnt "right" for 1 it was early wihitch doesnt happen to me ever, and second it never got as heavy as my normal periods do. it only lasted not even for days and was a light flow the whole time and it would change colors. sry tmi it started out light red almost pink and then got darker and then lighter and its been changing since i started, weird right? and ive had the worst cramps known to man lol. but yesterday and today ive had these cramps they only last about 5 secondes but they really freaking hurt. and i thought it was odd that im cramping at the end of my period, i usually cramp b4 hand and at the beginning. i dont know what to think about it im mean ive never had a period like this b4 , and b4 af showed up i really thought i was pregnant. has ne1 ever had nething like this b4 ? can ne1 give me ne advice about this? thanks mamas

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 12:13 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• go to the doctor
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:14 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Have you taken a pregnancy test uye?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 12:24 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Oh damn I found 2 in a row...
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 12:44 PM on May. 22, 2011

• this DID happen to me! when we started trying last year for baby #3, I went off Seasonique (a pill I regret taking) and I started using ovulation tests. got three concecutive periods on time in a row, then month for of ttc, (was also charting) I ovulated then got a period 4 days later. which means my period came about 10 days early. It was heavy and bizarre. it started up, slowed down then got heavier again then stopped suddenly. I was charting temps and my temp rose and only stayed high for the 4 days and dropped) I called my endocrinologist (who i see for type 2 diabetes) and he checked my thyroid which was fine. I decided to STOP ttc for a few months until I knew things went back to normal. HOWEVER...lo and behold, we "accidentally" conceived 2 months later. (i'm now 34 weeks) Don't panic. But ask your doctor...just in case. Good Luck!
    Wonderland12777

Answer by Wonderland12777 at 1:21 PM on May. 22, 2011