Which moisturizor do you use on your infants skin?

I always used Curel Original Lotion on my first child since I use it & I found Johnson's Baby Lotion burns my skin & the scent is too strong. But I am wondering if Curel is all that safe for infants. What do you use? Thanks!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:50 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• AveenoBaby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream. It's absolutely the best! I used it on my little ones and like it so much I switched over to using it for myself as well. My 10 month old has eczema and it even clears those patches up.

Answer by missanc at 2:07 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I used Cetaphil cream on my son it's because he had eczema. It's unscented and is doctor recommended.
    filmom2ethan

Answer by filmom2ethan at 1:01 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Both my kids had eczema and I used an all natural health store brand of body oil for them called Home Health Almond Glow. It works good especially for delicate baby skin as well and smells so yummy like sweet almond and cherries. We smell good all day long and people often compliment. You can also order it online.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:02 PM on May. 22, 2011

• we use j&j's pink baby lotion on his body, which keeps him very soft, and aveeno baby on his face :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 2:13 PM on May. 22, 2011

• My daughter has a sever skin dryness condition and i cleared it up with this stuff called "triple cream" and it worked within like 3 hours... i got it from walmart, i had tried almost everything and nothing worked but that worked!!! also they sell "triple paste" great butt paste for rashes
    proudmami92

Answer by proudmami92 at 11:21 PM on May. 22, 2011