How many of you?

With all that has been going on in the M.E. and Israel and things..how many think that if Obama gets another term he will throw us into another WW?
One things for sure he hates Israels leader and Israels leader doesn't care for him either i'm sure.On local radio the other day it was said that they do not get along at all.IDK I just see Obama effing us up in a real bad way WORSE than he already has.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 12:52 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I just see Obama effing us up in a real bad way WORSE than he already has.

No argument here!! We are already spread too thin. I'm just wondering if someone in the ME starts a war with Israel, which side will we be on. He's been alienating our allies one by one and cozying up to our enemies.

I was just reading he's going on a world tour this week to bolster relations with our allies. He and Michelle are even getting to spend a night at Buckingham Palace.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 1:06 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I do not spend my days wondering what The Jackass will do with another term. IMO, he's not going to be re-elected. Especially, with the Israel comments this past week.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:08 PM on May. 22, 2011

• You people wanted to elect Sarah Palin as VP and some of you want her as President. That woman has zero control over her mouth or her anger and you're worried about if Obama is going to get us into a war? That's laughable.
    Anonymous

• ^^and that's irrelevant.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:49 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Personally, I see him pushing for it. If he is reelected, he'll likely get it.

And, personally, I think they ONLY thing that might wise some people up IS a war that ends up with at least part of it happening on US soil along with the deprevation and loss of personal freedoms that would entail. This country is too full of spoiled, soft (as in their biggest hardship is an occasional power outage), busybodies who are more interested in controlling others (and taking their money) than in anything constructive and/or resembling common sense. A little martial law, enforced curfews, and some rationing is the only thing that will get their attention. A few war zones and the noise and smell they generate might get a few of them thinking. Or not. It's sad, but some of them would just keep on blaming republicans and free enterprise and the talking points would all be screeched.

Note to self ~ put earplugs on the supply list.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 3:05 PM on May. 22, 2011

• At this rate, I don't think he'll NEED another term to get us into a third world war!! Ugh.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:47 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Are people forgetting he is currently at " war " with 4 muslim countries and working at pissing off Israel? Lori's right, he doesn't need another term. Whooda thunk Obama was a warmonger?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:53 PM on May. 22, 2011

• And here I thought he wanted to bring all the troops home and stop the fighting. *rolleyes*
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:55 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Wow!! Ya'll women on here really hate Obama that much huh?? Can't stand that this man is president. Never mind that he has to clean up this shit that Bush put on his plate. Things are gonna be bad before it gets better b/c he's cleaning up Bush's mess. Some of you never gave him a chance out the gate. Im honestly starting to think this has something to do with his race because i seriously doubt there would be a bunch of complaints if MCcain made president or Trump racist ass....if u think Obama is such a horrible president, why don't you do it. Run for president! Im quite sure you'll be better at it lol smh
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 3:57 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Really? OP - did you also believe the rapture was going to happen yesterday? ROFL
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 4:08 PM on May. 22, 2011