Could I be pregnant?

I am 5 days late, on the day AF was supposed to show, I threw up, that night did a hpt came back a BFN. I haven't thrown up anymore, but AF still hasn't showed up yet. I've been cramping for the past 5 days like i'm about to start, but nothing. Should I test again? Could I still be pregnant?

Shysmommy05

Asked by Shysmommy05 at 12:55 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible---take a test!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 12:58 PM on May. 22, 2011

• NOT trying to sound rude but you should know the answer already... GO TEST! or you could just pee on your Keyboard and the CM'ers could tell ya lol J/K Good luck!!
    :o)
    Dork4Fish

Answer by Dork4Fish at 1:00 PM on May. 22, 2011

• It's always possible...or you may just be having an off cycle. I was three weeks late the other month and wasn't pregnant. I cramped off and on the whole time but nothing. Finally I called to make an appointment to have a blood test done and started. lol. It's just a "wait and see" kind of thing, and I know it's totally annoying. Take another test in a day or so and just keep doing that until something happens one way or another.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:01 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Thanks for responding! Let me give a lil more details about my situation. About 2 weeks before AF was due, I spotted a light pink 1 time when I wiped (possible ovulation spotting). Now, boobs are sore to the touch, mild back pain, headaches, frequent urination, irritability, increased appetite, bloated feeling & yesterday had a thick white discharge. I'm scared to test, that's why I haven't retested. So, what do you think? Still possible pregnant or signs that AF is coming?
    Shysmommy05

Comment by Shysmommy05 (original poster) at 1:12 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I still say take another test... -.- (this is strike 3 for the day of "am I pregnant internet people?" posts)
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 1:18 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I kinda understand where you're coming from, I was trying TTC and for three cycles in a row I was 9-11 weeks LATE. It was horrible and SO FRUSTRATING I'd take a million tests and they'd all be negative. by the time I finally was pregnant I'd given up on tests all together, I was 9 weeks late and started throwing up in the morning, so by the time I took the test it was like "well duh." If you've already tested and it was negative maybe give it a week and test again. If its STILL negative assume you're having an off cycle.
    ladykyr

Answer by ladykyr at 3:23 PM on May. 22, 2011

• yes i would take another test.
    tisha999

Answer by tisha999 at 3:10 PM on May. 24, 2011