I'm so pissed at him right now.... But what should I do the rest of the night?

So today was supposed to be date day. We were supposed to go out and rent some movies and have have a nice night. I also was going to stop by the store to get some new undies and some snacks. I wanted to get out and about so my husband was going to have his sister watch our son for the time we were gone. Now she decided that she had to go and do a bunch of other stuff. She was supposed to be back in an hour. Josh couldn't wait for her to get back so now here I am at home. I don't get to help pick out the movie, undies or snacks. I called the whole night off and I'm out in our RV watching tv with the heat going and cuddling my baby.

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 8:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• NP MarlyeGirl! I really don't think its all PPD or anything like it - I think it's a man who now has to share his woman (w/ great boobs!) with another man!! Ha ha tell him that - that he's just jealous!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• CONTINED

Was I too harsh? What should I do the rest of the night. I told my husband to enjoy watching the movie alone and to leave me alone so I could just spend time with Anderz. HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I WANTED A LITTLE TIME OUT OF THE HOUSE. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ALL WEEK! I HATE HIM SOMETIMES... ANYONE WANT TO TAKE HIM OFF MY HANDS?
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I'm confused. So, she decided she couldn't watch him and you're mad at your hubby? Josh couldn't wait for her to get back and he went where?
    Anonymous

• He decided not to wait for his sister to get back so I could go with him like our date was supposed to be like. He decided that I didn't get to pick out my own underwear or snacks. He took his 12 yr old sister instead
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i understand how you fell I get upset to over not having me and him time just take a deep breath remember she cancelled not him and spend a wonderful evening with him and make alone time for you tomorrow while he has the baby I know my advise is not much help cheer up mom things will get better ,.....hugs.....

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I understand... BUT I bet you don't see your Hubby a lot either... so put baby to bed and make up. Maybe bring your hubby into the RV and cuddle with him too. I know it's frustrating to not get out of the house, so just explain that to him. men don't always get what is obvious to us
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Oh nevermind... I'm just a bitch. But i'm so mad at him right now.... Part of our date was the going out together cuz I haven't been out of the house in days. I don't mind staying home with our baby.I love it. But DAMN, why couldn't he wait the 10 minutes... she was on her way.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• No I don't want anything to do with him. I'm sick of him always doing this. Before this his nasty friend Adam called and said "make marlye stay home and I'll go with you." and he was going to!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• well, for the rest of the night we can play on cafemom! J/K! you don't hate him! go watch the movie with him and cuddle and love on him! everything will be alright! if all else fails,you can fly here and we'll hang out!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• When he gets home, catch a late night movie alone...oh, and get a damn ice cream sundae while you're at it!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 8:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2008