How soon...

how soon did you moms take your newborns out after bringing them home?

pipsqueak01

Asked by pipsqueak01 at 12:59 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A month or two.

Answer by louise2 at 1:00 PM on May. 22, 2011

• not until they had all; their shots at 6 weeks old. Before that their immune system is not 100%!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:00 PM on May. 22, 2011

• So many people came to our house it was just as good as public they were both out with in the week and turned out fine. Its not like they were touching any thing or chewing on shopping cart handles- thats when I got nervous!
    Liberty979

Answer by Liberty979 at 1:05 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I went stright from hospital to home dropped things off then went to the store with all 3 of my kids
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 1:31 PM on May. 22, 2011

• we had to go to the drugstore for meds for me after his two day checkup, and after his appointment, he slept through the rest of the trip. we've been taking him out basically since day one, and he does really well outside of the house :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 2:11 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Within days - 3 of my 4 had to go to the hospital every 1-2 days for bili checks, and since it was 20 miles each way to the hospital (different town) and it would have been really really stupid to send DH to the store later, I stopped at the store on my way home if I needed something. I kept a blanket draped loosely over the carseat handle or wore baby to keep strangers from getting too close.
    Anonymous

• within the first week
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 6:30 PM on May. 23, 2011