Have you ever left your husband?

I'm leaving him today. As soon as some laundry is done and the girls are all packed I'm going to my mom's. I have left him before but emotions were running high and it was just a crap time for us. This time I am calm, know the reason why I'm leaving and feel it is best that we have some seperation before making any decisions about our marriage. We don't know whether to cut and run or fix it. We've been on the verge of getting divorced for a while and I don't know if this marriage is going to work out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• No but I understand what you're saying. I think you're being really wise. I wish you all the best and I hope it works out well for you and your girls..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 1:07 PM on May. 22, 2011

• No
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:09 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Yes. I went back several times but knew it would never work. I finally left for good and things were so much better after the divorce. We actually got along and no more fighting in front of the kids

Answer by admckenzie at 1:10 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Yep I have been married and divorced twice. The first time I was like your describing and the only difference was he kept following me around. I finally left to go do laundry and never went back. The second time much less emotional. He cheated and I kicked him out. He wanted to save the marriage. I didnt. Good luck.

Answer by gemgem at 1:14 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Not this husband. My first marriage we were on and off many times.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:34 AM on May. 23, 2011