How did you meet your husband?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 1:14 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 7th grade math class. He sat in front of me and I had a crush on him all 7th grade but it wasn't until 8th grade math class that he asked me out. We broke up and "remet" each other in 12th grade math class. = )
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:17 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Its a long story but basically we were friends for awhile before we started dating officially. I didnt want anything serious and he left me. Once he did I realized how much I needed him and loved him. We got back together and havent been apart since. The first time I saw him though he was parked in my spot at my apartment complex. I parked my car and got out and told him to move his freaking car.

Answer by gemgem at 1:19 PM on May. 22, 2011

• He was "dating" one of my friends. I went home with her on a Friday to stay the weekend. I liked him and sent him a note via my friend and he called me. We've been together since 1984, married since 1985.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:20 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Church. :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 1:22 PM on May. 22, 2011

• lol met him in class and he gave me his "card" xD
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 1:23 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Yahoo! presonals... I was mad cause every man I was interested in did not want a woman with kids. I saw he was online so I asked why men are afraid of women with kids... lol The rest is history so to speak.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 1:24 PM on May. 22, 2011

• During my junior year in college.We dated for 2 years.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:28 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Where I was working.. He came in we talked for a bit, we exchanged numbers, I never called him. He called me about 2 weeks later, and we spoke for 4 hours on the phone. He asked me why I didn't call him, I said because I was raised not to run after a man, let them come to you.. We're married now, and I'm so glad he called me!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:29 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Met him in a Bar/club.

Answer by louise2 at 1:38 PM on May. 22, 2011

• High school. One of my friends was on the cross country team and I'd take her to her practices and I met my dh through my friend.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:40 PM on May. 22, 2011