Two questions. Is it possible? adult content

So, I feel like I may be pregnant, but it seems impossible to know right now. I have all the symptoms. Tender breasts, nausea, bleeding gums, a slight weight gain, headaches, but it just seems way too early to have any symptoms or to even have any idea.
So, how early is it possible to start having symptoms? I keep track of when we have unprotected sex and we did on 5/14, which I think is way too soon. And we did on 4/22, but then I had my period two weeks after that.
That brings me to my next question. Is it possible to have a regular period even if the process of becoming pregnant started 2 weeks prior? What I mean by that is like the egg becoming fertilized and beginning to implant and all that, but it takes so long I could still have a period. I don't remember this period being unusual at all, but now I'm wondering if it was.
I don't know, I just need help. I don't want to keep thinking I am or may be and then be disappointed :( My next period isn't until June 5th, so I have to wait on the test.

CJM_SHM

Asked by CJM_SHM at 1:15 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I know how you feel. Try to be patient because you could end up testing too early and get a false negative (or even a false positive aka evap line) and make yourself lose more sleep over it. When we were ttc baby #3, I totally lost my mind and every test I took looked like a +++ test! When I finally stopped thinking about it we conceived and I ended up pregnant for 7 weeks not knowing! I actually decided to start taking ovulation tests thinking I was ovulating late-which-by the way only confused me more because ovulation tests were all positive too-(apparently they can pick up HCG!) visit www.peeonastick.com for more on that. BUT, try to relax and wait until your AF is due. Good look (saying prayers for you). <3
    Wonderland12777

Answer by Wonderland12777 at 1:31 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Its actually not that uncommon for women to have 1 or 2 periods after they have concieved...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:18 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Wow this is like the forth or fifth "am I pregnant?" question I have seen in just the last little while!
    Anonymous

• lol It is a sad day anon when 4 women within a couple hours think a bunch of strangers on the internet have the answer vs going to a store, buying a preg test, and calling a doctor.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 1:22 PM on May. 22, 2011

• why do people have to be so rude? Like I said, its too soon for a pregnancy test. Maybe you need to hear more of the story to be a little nicer to people? Or maybe you should just be nice to people because you DON'T know the rest of the story. I turned to CafeMom because its a place with women who can give me their experiences and advice. Women who have been through similar situations. Women who can offer support. Maybe the people who turn to CafeMom don't have women in their personal lives who can help with questions like these.
    CJM_SHM

Comment by CJM_SHM (original poster) at 1:32 PM on May. 22, 2011

• take a test good luck
    your in my prayers
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 3:11 AM on May. 24, 2011