Has anyone married a guy that at first seemed to only be interested in sex with you?

If so, how long have you been together, and what was it like at the beginning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I guess I could I say that I did (kind of).  When I met my dh, it was a holiday romance.  I was visiting family in England when I met him.   So for two weeks we had a passionate affair and I never thought I would see him again, but we started writing to each other and one thing led to another and I married him.  We will be celebrating 23 very happy years of marriage in July.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:38 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Go watch The Ugly Truth. :-)
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 1:44 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Nope, usually those guys disappear when the next best thing comes along. If a guy is truly wanting you as a wife, he will get to know you and will want to form a friendship based on both love and respect.... not sex. If that was the case, he's not going to stick around after your child is born, because he's only interested in your body.. not you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:54 PM on May. 22, 2011