Can anyone help me with some pottying issues I have with my 6 yearb old?'vettegirl_82@hotmail.com

vettegirl_82

Asked by vettegirl_82 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• what is the problem? Are they potty trained? Do they pee on them self? I would like to help but need some info
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 3:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The issues I am having is he is constantly peeing and pooing himself. We did get off to a late start potty training as he was 4 when we started. His kindergarden teacher thought maybe he didn't feel when he needed to go but we have figured out that is not the case. When ever he does we make him clean himself and he seems to not care that he has to. He doesn't even care that he did pee or soil himself. He will sit it in it all day if we let him. We are really getting fed up with having to clean his soiled underware. We have tried everything and nothing seems to help matters. We tried stickers, we tried rewards. We even tried swatting him on the butt and sitting him in time out. None of which has helped.
    vettegirl_82

Answer by vettegirl_82 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008