When did you start to lactate? adult content

The day of my 21st Birthday was also the day I entered my 3rd trimester. On top of that I also started to lactate!! Lucky me :0) I feel like its too soon ...maybe So just wondering when you started, and if you beast fed and if you produced enough milk ... thank you ladies :0)

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 1:31 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didn't until after my Son was born. About 3 days after. I bottle fed. I'm Pregnant again and 35 weeks and have not started either. But I hear it's common. I wonder what causes it?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:48 PM on May. 22, 2011

• for me it was different with each baby. I saw nothing until my son was born (he was my first). My 2nd baby, I started leaking at 36 weeks. and this time, 24 weeks!!!!! It was weird, I asked the doctor he said it's totally normal. But, everyone and every pregnancy is different.
    Wonderland12777

Answer by Wonderland12777 at 1:48 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Each mom is different,For my little girl i started after she was born &for my little boy i started before i reached 34wks..
    Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 1:56 PM on May. 22, 2011

• It's completely normal! I didn't start lactating until after my son was born, but with this pregnancy I have had some leaking and I'm only 25 weeks along. I breastfed with my son and produced more than enough milk. I had to go out and buy a pump because my boobs would get so full in between feedings it was painful.
    wywys_mom_09

Answer by wywys_mom_09 at 4:32 PM on May. 22, 2011