Sunburn or sun poisoning?

My DH and I went to a Airshow yesterday and us not realizing it was going to be so hot and sunny got burnt. His face looks like a lobster as well as my legs and feet. I am feeling ok as long as I put my Aloe on a few times a day. However, he is starting to feel sick to his stomach and extremely warm. He is putting Aloe on his face and neck, but I am just wondering if it is going to be just a extreme sunburn or sun poisoning?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 1:39 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Health

• He has sun poisoning. he needs to drink watter and take a cool shower. If it get bad call your doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 1:48 PM on May. 22, 2011

• If he's feeling sick to his stomach, he needs to go to the er, now.
    elliesmum06

Answer by elliesmum06 at 1:54 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I am a RN and it sounds like he got sun poisoning and should go to ER just to be checked over and make sure it doesn't get any worse. Also have him drink plenty of cold(not ice) water
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:33 PM on May. 22, 2011