Just need time

My husband doesnt give me time alone since my daughter was born i have maybe had 4 hours alone and 3 of them are because my mom took her when i was sick how do i get him to give me time alone? I let him go deer hunting for 5 days and to my brothers house to watch a fight and i get nothing in return. Im a stay at home mom and just want a few hours alone. I have post partum depression also bad enought Im on lexapro.

dewey_scoles

Asked by dewey_scoles at 8:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• Tell him "no more" no more free time to himself at all. if he doesn't listen MAKE him. Get dressed and tell him you're leaving the house for a while, don't give him a chance to say no.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Men don't know how to repay the favor... so don't let him and have him around and maybe can steel some time alone in your room watching a movie. OR just hide his bullets!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Sometimes men just don't get it, you may have to sit him down and say " Look, you get to go do things and I really need that too"
    We (hubby and I) had that issue for awhile(after we were first married) and then I started making plans and told him. Things have been fine since.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Just hand the baby to him and GO.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I've had that same problem for the last 18 years! lol
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 9:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2008