What can I do to take that awful smell in my teeth?

It smells like a bunch of pigs...lol I always thought it was plaque but I find out it's accumulated spit...gross
I floss and brush and use mouthwash and it works but after awhile I just feel like I smell that funk again.
What it is I have 4 crowns if that helps any :/
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You might have gingivitis or something? I believe that's what causes an awful smell. Go the the dentist.
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 5:21 PM on May. 22, 2011

• consult dentist
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:21 PM on May. 22, 2011

• If you cant get to a dentist, then try the gingivitis mouthwash and toothpaste!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 12:02 PM on May. 23, 2011

• consult a dentist or try toothpaste and mouthwash for gingivities
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:19 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I had my teeth deep cleaned at the dental school for free. Even though I take excellent care of my teeth and had no cavities, I did have gingivities which can be caused by stress as well as over production of stomach acid (heartburn) both of which I have. My dental student also gave me a tongue scraper. No more bad breath.
    t3dragonflies

Answer by t3dragonflies at 11:10 AM on Jul. 13, 2011