Sharp pain during pregnancy

Yesterday I started getting this sharp, stabbing pain in the lower right side of my abdomen and it doesn't go away with rest. The pain also does not spread to anywhere else or get worse..it's just a constant sharp pain in the area where my ovary is. I am 24 weeks along, so I know it's not an ectopic pregnancy. Did anyone else experience anything like this? Is it something I should call my OB about in the morning or should I just wait and see how it goes?
I feel the baby moving, and I haven't had any spotting or bleeding so it's not a MAJOR concern. It's just pretty bothersome, and since I have had a miscarriage it scares me a little. I never experienced any pains with my first pregnancy, but everything about this one has been COMPLETELY different from the pregnancy I had with my first DS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you're worried call the doctor. The stress isn't going to be healthy for your baby.
    ladykyr

Answer by ladykyr at 3:13 PM on May. 22, 2011

• if you are worriedi would call the doctor
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 4:44 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I get it all the time. Mine was my sons favorite spot where he liked to push the most, and it literally ended up making the muscle sore in that spot and it even hurt to the touch.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 5:33 PM on May. 22, 2011