Summer plans?

What are your summer plans? Goals? I plan to paint the hallway, keep looking for work, and try some new veggie dish recipes. I will also be reading and going through two self-help books: Sacred Marriage and Lies Women Believe. Both books have questions in them to answer at the end of each chapter. I've read the first book which was so intense I'm going through it again and writing my responses to the questions now. What are your plans?

zboys

Asked by zboys at 2:32 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am filming a movie, taking on MMA and going to college also working
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:33 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Wow! What's MMA?
    zboys

Comment by zboys (original poster) at 2:37 PM on May. 22, 2011

• mixed martial arts
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:48 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Have as much fun as possible and travel *sigh*
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:55 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I want to start and stick with couch to 5k, have a garage sale, and find some time to relax
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:25 PM on May. 22, 2011

• travel with the kids for 5 weeks, work the gardens, work the gardens, harvest the gardens - can and donate extras. Just enjoy the kids.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:33 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Couch to 5K--I've thought of doing something like that. Still thinking, lol.

In addition of everything else this summer, I will be having a procedure done on my foot. Just found out this morning.
    zboys

Comment by zboys (original poster) at 4:34 PM on May. 23, 2011