Tripped and fell

Tripped and fell on my belly yesterday. I'm going to be 34 weeks pregnant on Tuesday and my next doctors appointment is also on Tuesday. I have been feeling baby move and I have listened to his heartbeat on the doppler.

Everything seems fine.
What would you do?

jessiskinner200

Asked by jessiskinner200 at 2:37 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That happened to my husband's Aunt and her doctor said everything was fine. The fluid around the baby helps protect it but to ease your mind call the on call doctor, remember its what we are paying them for. You will sleep better tonight if you do. GL
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 2:40 PM on May. 22, 2011

• my friend was hit in the belly with a soccer ball at her daycare job when she was pregnant, everything was fine for her too. i think it takes very high impact to affect the baby, so unless you tripped and fell from a 3rd floor window, im sure everything is fine :) just don't forget to mention this on Tuesday so they can take a look and ease your mind.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:57 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Your ok. I was 38 weeks with my first born and i fell down the concret steps at my dad's house, and went to the ER that night and everything was ok. get some rest , take it easy
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 4:39 PM on May. 22, 2011

• i would call my doctor and tell them what happened just in case something is wrong its better to be safe than sorry
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 4:39 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Thanks momma's. I called my doctor and she said as long as baby is moving then everything is fine.
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on May. 22, 2011