any suggestions???

I have a bad blackhead problem.I have tried so many things for it.Any ideas on how to get rid of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• My little sister had blackheads galore all over her face and she tried everything... Finally she tried the miracle set from Mary Kay and it worked!!! Good luck!!!
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Have you tried those pore "suckers" that have a little cone and are literally supposed to suck the black heads out? I've thought about using those. I pinch. I have used the strips before and they're good if you let them get dry enough.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My buddy had bad blackheads all around his nose... (yeah, it's a guy, I tease him about being "meterosexual" lol) and he used those Biore nose strips. They worked pretty good but were pricey (we're all poor here in NE OH) and I read that elmer's glue would do the same thing. We tried it - it actually worked BETTER because you could put it anywhere.
    Rub a thin layer of glue over the area, (don't rub it into the skin, though - just on the surface). wait ten minutes for it to dry, then gently pull it off. Then he followed up w/ an astringent from the dollar store. By the end of the week, his pores were alot smaller and no black heads!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 9:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Hello Anonymous,

How are you? My name is Cassandra Lane, I am a representative and Beauty Advisor for Avon cosmetics.  For the situation with your skin, I recommend either/both Avons's Clearskin Purifying Astringent Blackhead Clearing Formula ($2.99), or Avon's Clearskin Cleansing Pads ($2.99).  Here is where to get these items http://www.youravon.com/morrislane  When you've logged on to the website, click the "Shop Now" tab, then, when you've been redirected to the next page, type "Blackheads" in the search box.  After that, you'll be redirected to the page that these items are on.

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 12:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I don't know if this will help, because I do not have that problem however, I do get acne and I use epsom salt mixed with witch hazel and my face is clear within a day or two. Try it, chances are it could help you to
    determind

Answer by determind at 3:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008