Isnt this just wrong?

So my friend invited me over to her house today. To eat and let the kids play.. well its 255 and she said to come over at 3. i tried to get in touch with her but she doesnt respond.. Why would u invite someone over and then ignore them?? doesnt make sense to me. kinda makes me feel like crap

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I hope everything is ok with her. Try again in 30 mins. maybe something came up and she cannot take the call right now.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:04 PM on May. 22, 2011

• You are at her house?
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:04 PM on May. 22, 2011

• i should be going to her house.. im waiting for my SO to bring me carseats for the kids.. im sure shes ok.. and yea im going to try back to make sure she and everyone is ok..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:06 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Well, I am hardly the poster child for having people over, but usually the last hour or 2 before they show up, I am either at the store, buying some last-minute item I forgot (like milk to drink with lunch, or dessert), or running around like crazy, trying to clean all the floors or get dinner prepped, or most likely doing all 3 of those things at once!

I might not hear the call.

When I was in college it was polite to be 15 minutes late. Same thing at my work, actually, at least among management, and in one group of friends. I am not used to hearing from people on time, much less early :-)
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 3:11 PM on May. 22, 2011

• her SO came over here last night and was telling me she said something about wanting me to come over earlier to help. But idk. maybe shes shoppn cleaning or even outside..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:13 PM on May. 22, 2011

• She is probably busy and didn't hear the phone - try back in a bit.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:40 PM on May. 22, 2011

• ok so now its 3:42... she isnt responding. She was on facebook. o well the i already put back on my house clothes im not going any more. every time i plan sumthing it never works out o well
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:45 PM on May. 22, 2011

• You were late, maybe she was offended because you didn't show up?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:10 PM on May. 22, 2011

• umm no.. she told me to get in touch with her before i came...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:43 PM on May. 22, 2011