Why am i still bleeding?

I took four pregnancy tests yeasterday, all said positive!..but im confused because i had what i thought was a period that started the nineth of this month and ended this past monday, then started noticing some bleeding, its lasted for 6 days now, its not real heavy but if it was implantation bleeding, would it last that long or longer. This is my first pregnancy i have no clue what to ecspect, and im scared that something is worng. If anybody has any advice that would be wonderful.

ashleyandcraig

Asked by ashleyandcraig at 3:27 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• See a doctor. Coulda got preggo and it didn't take.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 3:42 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I would be worried about a possible miscarriage. Through a miscarraige you will still have some pregnancy hormones that could trigger positive tests. I don't want to scare you, because there are some things that do cause bleeding in pregnancy outside of losing the baby, but I definitely think you should see a doctor right away.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:52 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Best thing to do is see a doctor. It could be implantation bleeding, the pregnancy didn't take, or a miscarriage. If the test were out of date you can get false positives sometimes, or so I have heard from other women.
    wywys_mom_09

Answer by wywys_mom_09 at 4:27 PM on May. 22, 2011

• see a doc. that way you know for sure
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 4:37 PM on May. 22, 2011

• i would go and see my doctor just because you might be having a miscarriage
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 4:38 PM on May. 22, 2011