Ever feel like you've fallen into a routine? adult content

I feel like our sex life is just routine. Like we do it about once a week or maybe every two weeks. Once in a while maybe twice a week. We do the same few positions. Always at night in the bed. If it's been a few days or a week, he'll say something like "tomorrow night we'll stay up and play" like we plan it or something cause it's something we have to do.....I try to spice it up but he seems like he likes the normal boring stuff. I used to initiate but got turned down too many times I'm embarassed to try for fear of getting rejected cause he's too tired or whatever.

Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• You need to talk to him about it that is the only way it will change. I know my Husband is spontanious and wants it whenever, day night morning, snack.....we have no time to do it and if i say lets wait til tonight BOY he gets mad, he says he doesn't like to be put on a time frame his ex wife was like that.
    So we talked about it and I conform to what he wants and its not to bad. Both of you have to want it and be open in your sexual relationship even if you have only a few positions that's ok as long as you enjoy each other and make it fun....TAALK to him
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:18 PM on May. 22, 2011

• You need to play hard to get and tease him a little. Maybe make out with him and let your hand travel south of the border and just leave it at that. Be a flirt! Be a tease! Curl up in the bed with him and spoon a little and make sure your booty is in just the right place, if you know what I mean. You'll be able to feel if he's responding. :D

My point is to put the "thrill of the chase" back in to play. If he wants sex, make him work for it. Have fun with your hubby! :D
    Anonymous

• Maybe your could try a toy. That might add some excitement for the both of you. Might inspire you to try new things.....

You need to be open and lose the fear thing. He's your husband. Be honest and tell him what you want. If he isn't up for it, so be it. If you can have sex with the man, surely you can have a conversation with him. :D
    Anonymous

• I have thought about that but I feel like if I get any kinda response out of it, I better take it and run with it cause who knows when the chance will come back around.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:50 PM on May. 22, 2011

• You very well could be... Is he under any stress at work? How is money? If things are rocky sometimes your man likes to have something "safe" & "regular" he can count on. That doesn't mean he wont enjoy a little extra wahoo. Just try not to be to pushy, he may not need the extra stress.

A nice massage with some traveling hands may rev things up. Also talk with him and see his comfort level. He may not be that into to adventure. So you may need to settle for change of location more than position...
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 3:57 PM on May. 22, 2011

• we go through the same stuff, i think it happens to everyone
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 10:01 PM on May. 22, 2011