Would you leave?

What if he was a compulsive liar, and it has been going on the whole time you have been with him? What if he blatantly told you to your face that he is going to keep being a liar? Or if he actually blamed you for his sneakiness and lying even though he knows it is not your fault?

This is how my husband is, and we have been together 6 years now. It has gotten to the point where i never feel at peace. I struggle with feeling depressed, suspicious and I'm just sick of it. I want some peace! Oh how good it feels to trust someone! I so badly wanted him to just stop, but he won't. He will just LIE and PRETEND.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• No I dont do liars/

Answer by gemgem at 3:52 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I'd leave. I'd be gone. I wouldn't stay.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:52 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I wouldn't stay. I couldn't stand not ever knowing if he was telling the truth.
    CcCwgrl

Answer by CcCwgrl at 3:57 PM on May. 22, 2011

• No I couldn't stay especially seeing that he knows he has a problem and is unwilling to change it. I'd leave..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 3:58 PM on May. 22, 2011

• if he was a compulsive liar more than likely absolutely not.. u should b able to trust!
    mykidzaremylife

Answer by mykidzaremylife at 3:59 PM on May. 22, 2011

• nope. that would be too stressful for me. i would leave because life is too short.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:02 PM on May. 22, 2011

• well i would want to leave him but knowing how i am it would probably take awhile for me to do that especially if i loved him and been with him for that long, so i cant say i would leave cause i would be lying. i hope everything works out for you and you realize that you don't need that
    sleepinglotus

Answer by sleepinglotus at 6:08 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Been there, done that. Couldn't trust him, and broke up with him.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 8:06 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Then you need to make the next move either leave or you will just have to accept him the way he is. He told you he won't change so the choice is yours.
    If it was me personally, I would leave because there are two things i HATE and that is a lier, and a thief oh and a cheater...that's 3 things lol. But really you deserve to be happy and if your not happy with him he won't change with you because he knows you talk and wont leave. good luck
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:13 PM on May. 22, 2011

• If he is not willing to change and stop lying, I would not stay. Why live with someone who will lie to your face and cause you so much stress and aggrivation??
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:44 PM on May. 22, 2011