Any ideas?

My son is out of school for the summer and I need some ideas for lunches to feed him... He is an extremely picky eater, the only veggies he will eat are canned carrots, potatoes, and sometimes broccoli. The only why we will eat chicken is in nugget form. Some of the things he loves is pizza, cheeseburgers, french fries, american cheese, peanut butter, grape jelly, bread, croissants, hotdogs, cake, donuts. I just need some ideas for some quick and easy lunches that won't make us go broke.. any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

lamom2aj

Asked by lamom2aj at 3:54 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• English muffin pizzas (top half an English muffin with a couple tablespoons spaghetti sauce, shredded cheese and his favorite toppings and bake to melt the cheese) are a great lunch. You can do these in a toaster oven too so you don't have to heat your whole house. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:23 PM on May. 22, 2011

• pb & j, hot dogs with chips, ect. he can also have breakfast for lunch every so often. my 3 yr old ds loves getting the random waffles and pancakes for lunch
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 4:51 PM on May. 22, 2011