Am i preg???

my husband and i did the deed a day b4 my most fertle date. i dont kno if im gettin my period or a lil bundle. my boobs usually get sore a week bf my period. well they just got sore 3 or 4 days bf my period is due. i do feel alittle nauses nothing bad tho and i get alittle light headed if i move to fast or bend over. i keep getting cramps in the lower part of my stomach my back hurts i have been emotional and carbby and alil short fused.i feel like i have been peeing more. and could sleep just about anytime of the day omy period is due tom or the day after and i dont wanna take a test because i am afarid it will b neg. so i wanna wait till im if i am late.. please help!!!

mykidzaremylife

Asked by mykidzaremylife at 3:55 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• test, see a doctor or wait until you actually miss.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:03 PM on May. 22, 2011

• All the signs you described are signs of both on oncoming period and pregnancy. The only way to know is to wait and take a test. If you don't start tomorrow, I would give it another week just to make sure and then test. Even if you did test now, the line could be faint depending on your HcG level and you may mistake it for a negative result. If you wait until a week late you have a better chance of getting a more clear result. Good luck!
    wywys_mom_09

Answer by wywys_mom_09 at 4:11 PM on May. 22, 2011

• sounds to me like maybe you got a bun in the oven ..take another test or ask your dr for a blood test to be sure..good luck
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 4:35 PM on May. 22, 2011

• You shouldn't experience pain when pregnant... No cramping or back pain
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 6:28 PM on May. 22, 2011