Am I living with a Crazy Person? *long* adult content

This morning I got up early and started getting the laundry ready to take it to the laundromat. After I finished prepping the laundry I cleaned my daughter's room. It was a HUGE mess. That took me about two hours. After that I started on my son's room (also a big mess from this week). In the midst of all this I was feeding kids breakfast and changing diapers and paying bills.
Then I go to wake up my husband. He wants a morning quickie. I have no problem with that. In the middle of this he starts to get on my case about something which now slips my mind...seriously...in the middle of sex...So I tell him to stop or I am leaving.
Afterwards I go back to cleaning our son's room. He is still sitting in our room...did not even come out to say good morning to the kids. I go in and ask him to see what I have gotten done this morning and also to recruit him in some chores. There is a box of cheerios on the table. He flips out.
He starts yelling that I went behind his back and left the cereal out. He claims I know it drives him nuts and I did it on purpose. He comes in where I retreated to finish the room and continues to yell and I tell him I have nothing to say. He says that is because you are an asshole.
Is it just me? Am I the crazy one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Yep,he's a whackadoo!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:09 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Sounds like there's something bothering him, but I don't think it's petty, every day stuff...seems like a bigger issue that he's dealing with. You'll have to try to talk to him at some point. Sorry that I can't help more, I can't pinpoint the bigger issue.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 4:09 PM on May. 22, 2011

• He got laid off in February and I know that is bothering him...I am trying to be patient but he does these types of things almost everyday.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:44 PM on May. 22, 2011

• my dh also got laid off in feb...he dosent act like that at all!!! he helps around the house if i ask him to and doesnt raise a fuss like that.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 5:06 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Sounds like your DH is a man...while mine seems to have decided to be a boy...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:16 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Wow...no judging on this question, but are you out of work too? If you are working and doing ALL the housework, I'd DEF say something. Even if not, you guys should be sharing 50/50. That's just not right. Yup, he's whacko! lol Sorry. :(
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 5:27 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I have been a SAHM for three years. We have three kids. I do ALL the cooking and all the cleaning EXCEPT once a day he emerges from our room and picks up the living room (the least messy room) and then vacuums. He says he will wash the dishes but he doesn't. Once in a while he will wash enough plates to fill the dish drainer once then leave the rest. A few months ago I left with the kids and filled out separation papers...We worked things out and he said he would change...Now he is back to blaming me and forgetting why I left in the first place. I am just about fed up.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:39 PM on May. 22, 2011

• No your not, sorry to say but he sounds like the ass hole today. He also sounds selfish, he could have helped you out a little. When my husband is being lazy I just ask him to do something and if he says no then i say ill do it myself then he will get up and do it. I don't have time for BS and pampering him. Granted I do all the house work and work outside the home and sometimes i need help. When i come home from work after working 12 hours i see dirty dishs in the sink and both my husband and 16 year old son are watching tv or playing play station so i would say, I see no one did the dishes and hubby would say i was going to do them and i would say well they are still here then he will do it. Men need to be guided in everything except when they want sex and they don't think about you. He was sick for 2 wks so i pamered him then when i got sick he wanted sex and when i didnt do it he got mad, they have one track minds.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:10 PM on May. 22, 2011

• CUUCKO CUUCKO CUUCKO
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 10:08 PM on May. 22, 2011

• At this point I am convinced he has lost his mind. He didn't like something I said in walmart while we were buying our son presents for his birthday tomorrow so he called me a bitch said the f-word a couple times and then stormed out. He then moved the car from the parking spot we were in so it took me 45 minutes to find him...pushing a grocery cart full of groceries and trying to keep three kids who had not eaten dinner happy...o.O
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:19 PM on May. 22, 2011