What was your most prevalent sign of pregnancy?

How did you know?

Early in your pregnancy

CcCwgrl

Asked by CcCwgrl at 4:05 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Big boobs! in both my pregnancies my boobs got big first! then morning sickness oh and mood swings

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:11 PM on May. 22, 2011

• exhaustion
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:37 PM on May. 22, 2011

• since my periods are always all over the place, my first sign was morning sickness. with my last one (who is now 6 weeks old) i was feeling a little sick every now and then for about 4 days. then me, DH and our 3 kids where going out for the day. he had to run to pick something up so me and the kids waited outside and the kids played. all of a sudden i started feeling really sick. i held my stomach and said "sh*t im pregnant again" lol. i had just given birth 4 months prior. i told hubby we needed to pick up a test. lo and behold i tested that night and came up + within seconds!
    luvbeinamommy68

Answer by luvbeinamommy68 at 9:10 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I never miss a period, never. I have only missed two, and both times I was/am pregnant!!
    Alicia10-2-08

Answer by Alicia10-2-08 at 9:25 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Nausea and headaches. Dry mouth.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:15 AM on May. 23, 2011

• miss period and feeling sick a lot and triedness.
    tisha999

Answer by tisha999 at 3:05 PM on May. 24, 2011

• With my first one it was sudden onset of nausea - so much so that out of NOWHERE I had to run to the bathroom to throw up while I was at work! I wasn't actively trying to get pregnant at this time, so I could have had other symptoms I had dismissed. This one, obviously, made me notice :)

With my second, I was trying to conceive. My first symptoms were the most incredible cravings I've ever had!! Also persistent lower abdominal cramping.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 4:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2011