What's up with that?

before i had my baby, i use to love scary movies. after i had my baby, everything scares me. i can't watch any thrillers. what's up with that? i know a baby changes you, but i didn't realize it would change my movie selection lol.

aubre22

Asked by aubre22 at 4:20 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• Maybe you're more aware of dangers in the world now...
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 5:05 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I use to love scary movies when I was little, imagine that...lol and when i watched The Exorcist of Emily Rose for the first time, I was 20 and I didnt have kids yet and it freaked me out so bad and I am usually ify when it comes to scary movies now..IDK why.
    mamaevans2

Answer by mamaevans2 at 5:25 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Something similar happened to me, except mine's with stomach strength, lol. Before the kids I could handle anything without getting grossed out (had to be tough being raised with 4 brothers), but after the kids, if i'm around someone blowing their nose I gag.
    musicspeak4me

Answer by musicspeak4me at 12:55 AM on May. 23, 2011

• yeah lil munchins do change your outlook on everything cause now you have to think and feel for another humna being. I'm more passionate about things...which is awesome.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 2:06 AM on May. 23, 2011

• You perspective has changed.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:05 AM on May. 23, 2011