TMI!!! Do you ________ cause you should! adult content

Pee after sex? If you don't you are setting your self up for a bladder infection.
My bff just got horrible pain and couldn't pee when she felt the need. The doc said she had a bladder infection and it is usually caused by not peeing after sex.

Okay, I know, not really a question but the info needs to get out. She could have saved her self a lot of pain, time, and money. I just don't want anyone else to go through this.

Audrice1985

Asked by Audrice1985 at 4:26 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Health

• Yes, you should pee after sex though this question should probably be posed in either the relationships or health section you will be more and better responses.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:45 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Oh, will do.
    Audrice1985

Comment by Audrice1985 (original poster) at 4:49 PM on May. 22, 2011

• That's one of those really awkward conversations my mother had with me right before I got married. (I was a virgin until my wedding night.) It is very important for all women to know.
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 5:12 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I did not know until my wedding night and my DH told me "Ummm, don't you want to use the bathroom?" The beginning of a VERY trusting marriage.
    Audrice1985

Comment by Audrice1985 (original poster) at 5:28 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I sure do! I read that in some magazine a long time ago, and now I go both before and after - and I've never had a bladder infection or UTI as long as we've been married ;)
    Anonymous

• I go after....and to be honest I go before so I don't ruin the mood at some point :)
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 4:12 PM on May. 24, 2011