S/O of SO looking at other women

I have a question for those of you who are getting all upset over your SO simply looking at women ... how many of you fawn all over movie stars like Johnny Depp? If you get all dewy over movie stars or check out some guy's ass, why can't your SO do the same thing?

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 4:44 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• He can. I've always said, just because we're married doesn't mean WE can't look at the menu :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 4:48 PM on May. 22, 2011

• i really dont care who my SO looks at!we're not teen-agers anymore!i'm 36 going to be 37 in a month.i have 4 children ranging from 11-19.as long as he comes home for dinner i don't care what kind of appetizers he looks at!lol!
    elzingah36

Answer by elzingah36 at 4:55 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I'm not really the jealous type I share your view on this one.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 11:30 PM on May. 22, 2011

• doesnt bother me look just dont touch
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 1:15 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I agree...mine can look as long as his thoughts stay in his head and I'm not right in front of him and he's doing it although I've caught it a few times...like at a restaurant but he denied it lol

happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 4:48 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I couldn't care less honestly. I am confident in my skin and find it harmless. HOWEVER, men must remain respectful and keep it to themselves mostly. My husband gets Maxim magazine and has a bikini calendar behind his bar. I don't care a single bit. I do not like and will not tolerate comments about other women walking by and whatnot. That's disrespectful. I don't "fawn" over anyone though...barely even watch tv at all to even know the guys.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:48 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Movie stars are kind of unattainable, I could care less if my SO thought Megan Fox was hot. I would be annoyed if he had her posters everywhere, but other than that I don't care. I don't want him oogling a girl in a bikini at the beach, I want him to look at me like that. If he noticed I can't blame him, but he can be considerate of my feelings by making it a quick peek.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 4:51 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Ah, but you ladies aren't the ones I'm referring to. I'm talking about the ones who are super insanely jealous just if their man so much as glances at another female. These are the women who also get up and stalk out of the room if their SO stares too long at a woman on the TV or movie screen but yet they do the same thing and it's OKAY in their mind.

I just want to know why it's okay for THEM ogle but not the man in their lives?
    SpiritedWitch

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 5:18 PM on May. 22, 2011