siggy..... I should really know this

I've notice in a lot of posts in my groups people say, "I saw in your siggy..." I thought the siggy was what personal effect you had at the end of the post, but many times there is nothing there. How do I see this "siggy"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in About CafeMom

• go to "PRIVACY & SETTINGS" and then scroll down until your see "SIGNITURES" you have a choice to see all, see none and see apropreate size only....change it to See all then save your changes and youll be able to see the siggies =) hope this helps
    poobear5

Answer by poobear5 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• hmmm....you should be able to see the siggy at the end of a post, but sometimes people dont use siggies. if you arent seeing one thats supposed to be there it is possible that its a format not recognized on cafemom or that your computer doesnt recognize it. thats weird.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2008