Whats some easy family recipes?

I have 2kids, a 2yr old & 1 mth also have my 16yr old sister living with me so i need all the help i can get..Please feel free to tell me some easy recipes that i can make for my family without slaving in the kitchen!!

Chelhaidax

Asked by Chelhaidax at 5:25 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Crockpot! My newest fav is beef roast/red potatoes/carrots, sprinkle with beef bouillon powder, and add a little water. Cook all day. YUM!
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 5:27 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Oh, girl, Hamburger, Macaroni and Cheese Casserole.

1- 7 1/4 oz pkg Mac & Cheese
    1 lb ground beef
    1/4 c chopped onion
    2 T chopped green peppers (optional)
    1 sm can mushrooms, drained
    1- 10 3/4 oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup

Prepare mac and cheese as directed on package. Brown meat; drain. Add onion, mushrooms, and green peppers. Cook until tender. Combine all ingredients; spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes. (I use onion flakes instead of chopped onion and no peppers. Just fix it any way your family will eat it.)

Serves 6

Chicken Picante
    4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
    1 1/2 c Picante sauce
    3 T packed light brown sugar
    1 T Dijon mustard

Place chicken in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Stir picante sauce, brown sugar, and mustard in small bowl. Pour picante sauce mixture over chicken. Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 5:33 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Thank yall, they all sound so good & i think my lil girl,husband,& sister will love them
    Chelhaidax

Comment by Chelhaidax (original poster) at 5:34 PM on May. 22, 2011

• throw flour tortillas on plates and cover with cheese. Then spinkle diced veggies (any will do. we usally keep diced bell peppers, diced onion, and diced mushrooms in the fridge. diced tomatoes in a can. Ect.) on the cheese according to what they like. microwave each plate for about 1 min or less until cheese starts to melt. slice each into 6 pieces with a pizza wheel.

2 cans refried beans, 1 pound hamburger, bag of shredded cheese and 1 jar of salsa. Cook burger until done and add everything together in a large pot. The beans will soak up the salsa and it is healthy. Also lasts for a couple of days. Serve with corn chips or just eat it with a spoon. My two year old loves it.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 5:36 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, healthy, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:32 PM on May. 22, 2011

• italian chicken breast.. take skinless boneless breasts, throw in a bowl with italian dressing, place in fridge for at least an hour (best way to do it, is to pull it out in the morning before work, place in the bowl so it's ready when you get home to cook).. then just place on a pan, in the oven on 350 degrees until chicken is throughly cooked and serve.

cheeseburg joes: take a lb ground beef.. cook in a skillet until browned. Drain, add 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/2 cup bbq sauce (more or less to taste).. allow to sit on low for 5 minutes, then scoop onto a hamburger bun with a slice of cheese and serve.

roast beef: buy a roast.. cook with salt and pepper. allow juices to sit at the bottom of the pan. (save the juice). Serve about 1/4 of the roast, and slice the rest of the roast up and place in a crock pot add the juice from the pan, and a jar of au jus gravy. (continued..)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:53 PM on May. 22, 2011

• place in fridge until the next day.. then leave on low for the day so it's ready when you get home for dinner for beef on wick (just add to a wick roll).. THEN you can have lunch with some guasidia shells. (just place a little olive oil in the pan, place the shell, add the meat from the crock pot, and a few slices of american cheese, and another shell.. cook to lightly brown, flip, and serve). (three meals out of one roast.. you can also freeze the slices so you don't have to do them all three days in a row.. just pull them out, warm them in the crock pot and you are ready to go).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:56 PM on May. 22, 2011