How often do you shave your legs?

Do you use shaving cream or soap?

Disposable razor or razor that uses replacement blades?

busymominmo

Asked by busymominmo at 5:30 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• How often - never, my partner does mine as I have arthritis and can't bend properly to do it. It's always done with shaving cream and a razor with replacement blades :)
    CreativityGirl

Answer by CreativityGirl at 5:35 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Every time I take a shower and in the summer, that could be twice a day. I like the Venus razors ... replaceable or disposable. However, I don't like the ones with the soap on the blade ... I prefer gel or foam/cream.

Oh ... a bit of trivia/help hint ... if you run out of gel/cream and don't like soap, use your conditioner to shave with.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:37 PM on May. 22, 2011

• usually once a week. i'd do it more often, but my shower time is limited to how happy my son is in the swing while i shower :) if he falls asleep, then i'll shave, but if he's mad and yelling, then its a quickie shower for mama!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 5:42 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Almost never. I HATE shaving and it's hard to get the energy, inclination and time together all at once to do it.
    Anonymous

• Hardly ever, but when I do its with soap and a disposable.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:39 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Every day.  I use conditioner and disposables.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:54 PM on May. 22, 2011

• When DH is home, every other week or so. When he's deployed, whenever it gets so bad that my legs start to itch or if I want to wear shorts. I use DH's razor that you change the head and I use conditioner when I do it. I hate shaving.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 8:06 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Every other day during the summer, once a week during the winter. Spring and Fall, when I feel like it. I prefer shaving gel and disposable 4-bladed razor. In a hurry I use the one with shaving cream around the blade, great for shower shaving. When I've run out of those, I've used DH electric shaver, great in a pinch. I just realized that I hate being a woman ;p
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 10:46 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Couple times a week with shave gel and a refillable razor.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:43 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Not as often as I should lol. I use gel and a Shick Quattro (not the disposable) because it's the ONLY razor I've found that doesn't tear my legs and underarms up (seriously, I've tried all but maybe one men's razor, all women's, and every disposable I can find). I hate that it's kind of pricey, but one blade will last me like 2 weeks usually, which is WAY longer than any other I've used.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:45 PM on May. 23, 2011