Have U ever.........

heard of D.U.M.B. bases??  What do you think about them??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OroaCtWnVyc&feature=related

turtldov

Asked by turtldov at 5:33 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I've heard of them and I think it's well past time that every American who claims to love their country and their freedoms, wake up and smel the line of bunk the government has been feeding us! They say one thiong and do another...with disastrous and lifethreatening consequences. Wake up, people!
    blessed2bmomof1

Answer by blessed2bmomof1 at 6:53 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Never heard of it.
    busymominmo

Answer by busymominmo at 5:34 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Interesting, makes you wonder is it real.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 5:54 PM on May. 22, 2011

• busymom, did yoou watch the video?
    turtldov

Comment by turtldov (original poster) at 6:49 PM on May. 22, 2011

• People Please, wake up......they are using our tax dollars to build these extravagnt underground shelters for themselves......What do they expect to happen that they need to have these?????    banging head into wall

turtldov

Comment by turtldov (original poster) at 12:21 AM on May. 23, 2011

• People have been building home shelters since the '50s

Answer by rkoloms at 7:07 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Not our Government.........
    turtldov

Comment by turtldov (original poster) at 8:12 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes the government has built huge underground shelters that coincide with the cold war and fear of nuclear attack from others. A place were government officials and others who are selected, to go if all hell breaks loose. The rest of this I put under the same umbrella as the religious fanatics that think the world will end with fire and brimstone. What happens will happen and no one can really stop it. So why spend your time in the here and now worrying about something that may or may not happen, and if does what can you really do? So love those around you live life in the here and now. Tomorrow will take care of itself.
    daps

Answer by daps at 6:33 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Daps, have you ever heard of the undergrnd mil. base under the Denver Air Port? Have you ever seen the murals there? Do you know a bout the stones in Georgia? This is the tip of the ice berg of things I have studied, researched and Varified, for over 20 yrs.my friend

You don't know just how much I wish You were right and I Was wrong, but I can Prove and document much of what I have researched and have personally spoken to a Retired Lt. Col. who verifies Everything I Know!  I have a Group that will help you learn more and prepare for what's about to happen.  I would Luv to help you, personally!!!  Here's the link if you or anyone else would like to learn what I know.....        http://www.cafemom.com/group/23328/

turtldov

Comment by turtldov (original poster) at 7:49 AM on May. 24, 2011

• You don't know just how much I wish You were right and I Was wrong, but I can Prove and document much of what I have researched and have personally spoken to a Retired Lt. Col. who verifies Everything I Know! I have a Group that will help you learn more and prepare for what's about to happen. I would Luv to help you, personally!!! Here's the link if you or anyone else would like to learn what I know..... http://www.cafemom.com/group/23328/

So can the fanatical religious. I prefer as do a lot of others to be the best we can be, help and love others and be prepared for end of my life.

daps

Answer by daps at 8:04 AM on May. 24, 2011