waht is your religon, and whats your beliefs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• There is no best answer in this question it just is what it is...
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:35 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• The closest religion I identify with is Wicca. I believe there is a mother Goddess and a father God plus several other demi gods. I don't believe there is a Satan humans do evil because they just chose to do so. I believe we are hear to learn lessons and gain knowledge and we keep coming back till we learn all we need to then we go to a sort of heaven. If another lesson to learn happens to pop up we go back to learn that one. And that is putting it rather simply so it will fit in the answer section here.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• christian/wiccan

I believe in heven and hell...but its how you make it.

I believed there was a jesus but he was a good man thats it.

I dont believe in the bible. its man written. things were put in it taken out. Also there are things that were in there like gay, and insest but now its wrong. wtf.... its like a bio of someone not all of it is true. and there is a period that is missing in age. plus he was a man he was human cant see how he went w,o sex.

I also dont like church...they are money hungry. And the judge. Badly.

I also believe in nature. you cant live w.o it.

mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I believe in the Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost) I do believe there is a Satan. I identify with non-denominational christian. I don't believe in homosexuality (that is a choice not the way God made you), and I do believe that God will allow his people to be persacuted. Not necessarily because he is testing you, but that was the way his Son was treated in His time on Earth, and we are no exception.
    ~~This is just my belief. I fully respect everyone's individuality and personal decision as to their religion, PLEASE no rude e-mails or comments.
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I'm agnostic. If I had to pick a specific kind of agnosticism to identify with, I suppose I'd pick agnostic theism. I do believe that there is a higher power out there...but I don't really follow any specific religion or teachings. My answer to everything religious is "I don't know." Because I really DON'T know what happens after we die. If other people claim to know, that's great for you, but I can't get behind something unless there is irrefutable evidence. *shrug* I'm just honest with myself. And if being honest with myself means that I can't possibly feel comfortable belonging to a certain religion, then so be it. I never felt more at peace until I decided to be honest with myself.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I am Gnostic Christian, with a little Wicca.

I believe we have all had many lives that we plan before we get here (a chart, so to speak). I believe that unless you are completely evil (like Charles Manson) and therefore a dark soul, we will all be going home to heaven. I believe in a God and Goddess, and that we all have guides, fellow souls we chose to help us in this life.

I believe that Jesus was a wonderful teacher, much like Muhammed or Ghandi, but that he was not immaculately conceived or that he was resurrected.

I believe in the power of nature, and even certain spells.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 9:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I beleave all gays go to hell and we all have sinned

Anonymous

• i'm mormon and we believe in a lots of things but are back by 13 basic fundamentals. which you could probably look up online if you search: 13 articles of faith. it would be too long to list on here.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I'm a Christian Witch by closest definition. I believe in Jesus and that he died for mine and everyone's sins. But that's about as Christian as I am. I believe in and practice magic (as do most Christian religions actually whether they admit it or not)

here's a good blog that's quite similar to what I believe in http://www.geocities.com/starlightcwa/home.html

Anonymous

• There is no such thing as a Christian Witch. Nothing like that was ever mentioned in the bible.
    Anonymous