I need your help!

Can someone tell me another reason for breast soreness, other thatn an expected period?Its in both breasts. Also can some one tell me if nausea and cramping is a definate sign of pregnancy?Please no smart remarks, just curious. I am taking a bloodtest tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, all of those are pregnancy symptoms.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Unfortunatey the early signs of pregnancy are the same as pms! Everyone is different so there's no way to know for sure without a test. Not what you wanted to hear, I'm sure, sorry!
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• They are all signs of pregnancy, but as PP said they are also PMS signs to. I actually would get nauseated because I was not ovulating. Good luck on the blood test tomorrow.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 10:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Two weeks ago I had very bad nausea, sore breasts, and head aches so I was thinking I was for sure pregnant (ttc so I was hoping) and then I started my period on 12/1 so you never know. The symptoms are the same and everyone is different. Good luck on the test tomorrow.

nadams558

Answer by nadams558 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2008